Kick off Your Holidays with the Teddy Bear Holiday Tea Charity Event
When: Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 11am-2pm
Where: Willow on Grand, 6011 Grand Ave., DSM IA 50312
Come and enjoy:
- Hosted adult bar
- Children’s Holiday beverages
- Delicious food and holiday desserts
- Cookie and Christmas ornament decorating stations
- FUN photobooth with funny props
- LIVE Music Entrainment from the Fred Gazzo Band/Des Moines Choral Society
- SPECIAL GUEST SANTA CLAUS will visit will children
- FREE Holiday Photo with SANTA!
The Teddy Bear Holiday Tea Charity Event is a community event hosted by the Polk County Medical Society Foundation. All proceeds/donations support: Toys for Children, children/family charities, and the Volunteer Physician Network; providing access to free specialty healthcare for Iowans at risk and in need. Help us make the holidays special for Iowa Families in Need.
PCMS Members and Immediate Family are free to attend.
(JUST RSVP ON MEMBER LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE)
You may purchase Non-Member/Guest tickets
for $45/adult – KIDS (under 18) ARE FREE
Purchase additional Non-Member Tickets Here:
If you can’t make it then please donate: